Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: G.R.O.S.S.

Just for frame of reference, this is, HANDS DOWN, the GROSSEST thing I have seen in a long time...and keep in mind that I had to share a bathroom with the PBA for a good part of the vacation.


Can everyone see what is so UTTERLY disturbing about this? I don't know how her pedi looks (it might be awful too, but I'm not here to judge that today)... but her camcorder...you know, that thing which would probably/potentially be up next to her face (or close enough!) as she is recording, is sitting on the floor of a public bathroom at Mount Rushmore.

Words cannot describe the level of my gagging. However I clearly was able to stop the gags long enough to snap a quick photo.

I couldn't miss an opportunity to share this with you. I am professional if nothing else.

And, I must say, it truly added to the overall "Mount Rushmore Experience"...


Now you can follow me on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment