Thursday, October 11, 2012

Skinny Hugs

Walking down the hallway with my 9yo, he was apparently overcome with a sudden love-burst for me, and threw his arms around my waist.

I patted his back and leaned over to squeeze him too, thinking to myself, "Well, this is certainly unexpected!"

Suddenly he pulled back from me and said, "Wow!"

"What do you mean 'Wow!'?"

"Well, either my arms are really long or you're skinny!"

"Hmmm...what do you really think it is?"

"Yeah, I'm going to say 'skinny'."

"Good choice."

Editor's Note: His iPod had recently been confiscated for reasons which cannot be disclosed. That being said, I'm certain this was NOT a shameless attempt to get it back.
 
Yes, I've used this picture previously...and there's no doubt in my mind that I will use it again.
 

1 comment:

  1. That boy may be insolent but he's also smooooth.

    ReplyDelete