But here's the rub: I have to include a 2-3 sentence bio about the writer (which is, obviously, yours truly).
Why is this the most difficult part of the entire assignment?
The good news is that once the bio is written, it can be reused again and again and again (because I'm planning on getting lots of writing assignments from this gig...Look out, World!)
The bad news is that I have no clue what to say.
So, in the vein of In The Coop, I am having a contest.
- Write a 2-3 sentence blurb about me (and it needs to be serious, because not everyone in my community needs to know what a goof-ball I am. I mean, if they actually know me, they will know already be aware of this fact, but otherwise I do not feel obligated to broadcast it to the entire community.)
- Do NOT make it rhyme or be lyric-y in any way.
- Do NOT put it to the tune of a well-known song.
- Make it the best thing you've ever written.
- Put it in the comments below.
I'm certain what the winner will receive will be a major award, but no promises.
If I can't come up with 2-3 sentences about myself, I don't know why you'd expect me to come up with a decent award either.
Bragging rights may have to do.
Good luck and God-speed.
Follow me on Facebook!