In The Coop was so gracious (as I knew she would be) so spell out very detailed directions on how to put the button in my post.
But it didn't work. And by the time I had fiddled with it for a while, I realized it was time to go. But hopefully she will still be my friend.
As mentioned yesterday (I apologize if you didn't read yesterday's you possibly not being a regular reader (yet, but maybe?), I haven't had much time to write as of late. Today is no exception.
So, despite the fact that I would love to expound on each item, I believe (for the most part) they are self-explanitory. So aside from being succinct (where I am usually quite wordy), I shall be true to typical Random & Shallow style, and be shallow and random.
I present for your review my list for Ten Things of Thankful:
- Lacrosse is over...this is mostly a thankfulness for the 11yo. He did NOT have a good experience with the coach. However the 10yo did and I wish his season was still going for that very reason. One coach got a gift from the team and one did not, which speaks volumes that I was not the same one who felt the way I did about each coach.
- Soccer is almost over...couple more games and that's it until next month (yes, it's a short break from soccer). I love soccer and frankly am a little sad to even have the break from the games. But I won't miss driving him to practice three days/week.
- It is almost time for vacation. Enough said.
- The dog has a place to stay while we're on vacation...and it's not at a boarding facility. I did not want to board him for two weeks...for many reasons. I am cheap for one, and he may be completely terrorized by it is another reason. This way, my friend may be the only one traumutized. (JK Jackie!)
- And that place (a friend's house) had a dog crate they wanted to try with Indy...which we were thankful for; it should help keep him out of trouble when they're not home.
- Indy L.O.V.E.S. the crate.
- Indy stayed in the crate yesterday while we were gone (but spilled his water all over the flooring...which is not good for the flooring).
- Indy stayed in his crate last night and I didn't care if he spilled water on the floor because he wasn't on the non-water resistant click & lock flooring; he was on ceramic tile.
- The flooring is done (yes, I'm still thankful that that).
- I am thankful for In The Coop for co-hosting this...you're so fun and I am glad to be your friend.
- I was quickly able to come up with a list of
teneleven things very quickly because I have much to get going on today...also much to be thankful for and I promise you, In The Coop, to continue to be thankful all day long. Probably even beyond.
|Doesn't he look like he loves it? He's mastered the stink-eye look by emulating the PBA.|
For the record (though the picture doesn't show it) the door is wide open...he keeps going in there on his own.