Monday, April 22, 2013

Ready for Battle

The poor child...his parents wouldn't take him to the store and buy a toy bayonet...so he was FORCED to make one using three simple supplies.


Actually...the child clearly know his parents. He didn't even ask to go to the store.


All he asked for was the duct tape...which we had. I even gave him a choice between grey, white or neon orange. Clearly he went with the grey.  No need to draw the enemy's attention.


And he asked me to tear off a long strip of the tape. I'll give him that...it can be tricky to tear it and keep it from sticking to itself...he doesn't have the vast duct tape experience that I have.

I don't even know what that means.

Ready.for.battle.

On a side note, I am well aware that the garage has a lot of stuff in it. You're not supposed to be looking at that....only focus on the child.

No comments:

Post a Comment