Saturday, October 6, 2012

Being Thorough

I pride myself (yes, I have pride issues…we’ve already discussed those) on the fact that when I do something, for the most part I do it whole-heartedly. There’s no halfway with me.

I expect the same from those close to me…is that wrong? I mean, if you say you’re going to do something, do it to completion, right? Or even if you start a project, see it through…don’t quit when the job is half finished.
That being said, is it wrong for me to chastise my dog for not peeing on EVERY mailbox, sign and fire hydrant when I take him for a walk? He always starts out strong, marking EVERYTHING. But by the end, he’s very willy-nilly about it, walking past multiple items before choosing to lift his leg.

I’m so disappointed in his lack of fortitude…I don’t even want to talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment