Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday, Mr. Always Random the Youngest

So...as you may have surmised from my super-elusive title, today is Mr. Always Random the Youngest's birthday.

Today he is 11. I can hardly stand it.

Last year on his birthday, I wrote about his birth. (You can check it out here if you somehow missed it).

And then the day after his birthday, I had to post a retraction (You can check that out here if you missed it as well).

This year, I am simply sticking with a photo:


I think he breathed too hard and blew out that one candle prematurely...


Happy birthday, Buddy! We love you!



5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Mr. Random the Youngest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. ALWAYS Random the Youngest, I mean.

      Delete
  2. Yeah!!!!! Happy Birthday the youngest Mr AR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your little man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to the man-child!

    ReplyDelete