Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday...But With a HI-LARIOUS Video

OK, I am so non-techno-savvy that I couldn't figure out if there was a way to embed (hey...at least I know some terms even if I don't know how to do it) this video into my post.

Perhaps it was because I spent about 2 seconds on it and then gave up.

Don't judge.

So I apologize but you'll have to click on the link HERE.

It's HI-LARIOUS...I guarantee you'll enjoy it.

And it makes me glad to have boys, even though this still could have happened when they were little.

Follow me on Facebook!

5 comments:

  1. "It happens, like, once, or twice, or three times in a lifetime. Or twice. Or once. Once."

    Good answer, Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to share this with my niece--her daughter just gave herself a haircut recently. Like Dyanne, I love the "once, twice, three times, twice, once, once" quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH dear.... way too cute!

    ...and boys do this too... not that I know... from experience. ... or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It was touching her tush, almost in the toilet, that is gross"
    oh my goodness I swear EVERY TIME I get my hair cut I ask my girls "Who cuts hair" they answer "Mrs Tina" And then I run thought names, Can O cut your hair? Can (the grandmas) cut your hair? What about E or A can they cut hair? So far, no hair cut incidents and I don't keep my scissors put away.

    ReplyDelete