Thursday, June 13, 2013

Are Your Ears Burning?

Poor Mr. Always Random...he was just trying to eat dinner and I had to take a picture of him with food in his mouth.

Anyone else think his ears look like they're on fire?



I told you that the evening sun shines brightly on us when we're at the dinner table. I'm so glad I've got his head sitting across from me to block out some of the light.

I'm also glad he has a sense of humor about the size of his head. Which reminds me of this scene I feel as though I must share with you...it's from "So I Married An Ax Murderer". (Note: there's a part of the scene which is unrelated to large head size but stick with it...because the very end contains one of my all time favorite quotes: He'll be cryin' himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillah.")

That's all I have to say about that...have a fabulous evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment